Are you are planning a wine tour in Valpolicella, Soave or other Verona wine producing areas and you are thinking of bringing few bottles home with you? Did you tried a great Amarone from a small producer during your holiday in Italy and you can’t find it in any wine shop back home?
Amarone Tours can organize the shipping of wines world wide with a door to door service.
Thanks to a partnership with some of the most reliable and efficient freight companies specialized in wine shipping, we can provide an affordable and reliable wine delivery service.
- Bottles will be picked-up directly at the winery and delivered at your home address.
- You do not have to worry about import procedures and custom duties. Amarone Tours and our partners will take care of everything.
- Each shipment is backed by Amarone Tours and is 100% replacement guarantee.
- Wine is shipped by airfright and is usually delivered within 5-10 days.
- Shipment is done in refrigerated and controlled environment.
- Current status of shipment can be tracked 24/7.
- Delivery to the US, Australia, Canada, Japan and more than 30 countries.
Many wine shipping services in Italy are often sending wine as “olive oil” or “samples” to reduce import duties. Beside being illegal, in case anything goes wrong, you will be refunded only the cost of shipment plus a small compensation not related to the value of the wine.
With our service, thanks to a series of agreements with local wine importers, wine will be shipped as wine, legally, and will be fully insured for the cost declared in the attached invoice. If, for any reason, your wine is lost or bottles break, you will be able to get your money back or to have the same wine shipped agai. We will take care of everything.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information and details on wine shipment from Verona wineries.
Send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 389 983 5269.